Beginnings provides Technical Assistance and Trainings to professionals, the community, and policy makers at child care programs, conferences, foster child care provider meetings, other meetings, and events.
Training Topics Include:
- General Hearing Loss Information
- Importance of Early Detection
- Resources for Hearing Loss
- Brain and Language Development
- How to Provide Services
- How to Refer to Beginnings SC
- OAE Screening Information/Follow-Up Support for Staff
- 1.5 hour SC-DSS Early Care and Education (CCCCD) Certified Training!
Interested in Scheduling Technical Assistance and Training?