Sr. Administrative and Office Assistant, Temporary, Part-Time, 20 Hours Per Week
Why This Job?
· Make a meaningful contribution to a highly impactful local non-profit
· Extremely flexible hours to fit your schedule
· A small and super friendly come-and-go office environment
· A wide variety of assistance is needed so no day will be the same, this is anything but boring
· Above average pay: $15 hourly
· Beginnings SC is a non-profit which offers a variety of services to South Carolina children and families who are deaf or hard-of-hearing.
· We offer a variety of programs including parent counseling, technical assistance and training, hearing screenings, advocacy and policy collaboration, services for child care providers, as well as awareness and education programs. Yep, we do a lot, which is exactly why we need an additional team member!
The Ideal Candidate:
· The ideal candidate will have a passion for volunteering, be an independent worker, and feel empowered to be creative, problem solve, and seek results. A high attention to detail is needed as we’ve got a lot going on!
· We also like to have fun so we’re seeking someone who quick to smile and laugh!
· The ideal candidate will be highly comfortable working with individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds and abilities.
· Must be willing to work flexible hours. Office hours may vary from 10 to 20 hours per week, and at times, may be less or more. We work to the task, not to the clock.
· Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Email, and a Copy/Fax Machine
· Strong Microsoft Excel experience
· Experience creating internal and external written communications, including proof reading
· Experience with Email Distribution Software, Website Content Management, and a variety of Social Medias; lastly, previous work or volunteer experience with a non-profit would be super awesome!
· Executive-level administrative support (ex: arranging travel, proofing presentations, etc.) would really impress us!